Studies and teaching
The Chair of Landscape Planning and Development
currently offers courses in the Bachelor's Programme "Landscape
Architecture und Landscape Planning" as well as in the Master's
Programme "Environmental Planning". Students from other
programmes can attend courses as compulsory optional or optional
subject. The courses are in english or german language.
Apart from the study project, all courses are so-called integrated courses. Integrated courses include contributions from the instructor as well as from the students and therefore include elements of lectures, exercise courses and seminars.
Student Advisory Service for Landscape Planning and Architecture
Helpfull information and counseling is offered by the student advisory service  (homepage in german).
Infos zum Masterstudiengang
- Flyer Masters program "Environmental Planning" 
- Flyer Masterstudiengang "Umweltplanung" 
Information for students
- University Calendar (in German) 
- Student Advisory Service (in German) 
- ILaUP: Institut für Landschafts- architektur und Umweltplanung (in German)